Why Community Acupuncture?
Community Acupuncture is very effective having incredible benefits, treating a wide range of common problems such as pain, headaches, anxiety, depression, fatigue, stress, sports injuries, women’s health, sinus problems and for general preventative maintenance. Regular visits are essential in order to reach your optimal wellness goal. This is why Community Acupuncture is such a great option to allow for regular visits as the cost is shared among the community. During your first visit we will establish a treatment plan to get you on your way to healing.
The treatment frequency is dependent on each individuals' health history, severity, season/climate, age, gender and how well the body responds to the first 1-3 sessions. Receiving acupuncture is an ACCUMULATIVE PROCESS that requires regular treatments. Lifestyle - stress level, relationships, diet, exercise, sleep, hormones, etc are also a factor.
Remember! One of the most crucial factors to the healing process is COMMITMENT to a treatment plan.
Here are some examples of treatment frequency for various conditions:
- Mild or long-standing issues (3mos-1 year): 1x per week for 4-8 weeks, then re-assess
- Very long-term/chronic (1+ year): 2x per week for 10 weeks, or 3x per week for 6 weeks, then re-assess.
- Gynecological including hormonal, menstrual pain and/or irregularity: 1-2x per week unitl a normal cycle is established, then every other week until patient experiences 3 normal menstrual cycles. This is followed by monthly treatment at specific times during the cycle.
- Chronic stress (and related symptoms): 2-3x per week during stressful periods and until stress subsides.
- Most other issues: 1x per week till 50% improvement, then every other week, then once a month.
- Chronic conditions with poor prognosis (i.e. degenerative conditions - MS, Parkinson's, diabetic neuropathy, fibromylagia, osteoporosis, arthritis, etc.): 1x per week as general maintenance.
- Wellness and Prevention: At least monthly and especially before travel, during seasonal changes, or times of higher stress.
As a Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, I am offering Acupuncture in an inclusive group setting where we all have the same goal in mind: optimal health! With or without extended health care insurance, Community Acupuncture is affordable and open to all!
$45 per session (+$10 for Initial consultation)
Mondays & Wednesdays 4:00pm-8:00pm / Fridays 10:00am-2:00pm